Take Home Whitening
- Price, its cheaper than in the chair whitening
- As the result is obtained slowly, you can stop treatment at the desired whiteness so there is no chance of going “too white”
- Less chance of causing your teeth to become sensitive compared to In Chair Whitening
- Requires diligence to continue treatment daily as instructed
- Time consuming
- The time required to achieve desired results is far longer than having the procedure performed by a cosmetic dentistry professional
- There are limitations on what you can and cannot do especially when it comes to eating which apply for the entire duration of the whitening i.e. You may possibly not be able to have red wine for an entire two weeks!