In Office Whitening
- Teeth whitening can be done effectively with optimal results in the office of the cosmetic dentist, as opposed to do-it-yourself kits at home.
- In chair whitening can be monitored and achieve lighter shades quicker than any other procedure
- Minimal restrictions after the procedure on what you can and cannot do and can and cannot eat
- Price is more expensive than Take home whitening
- Sitting still in the dental chair for an hour plus could be uncomfortable for some
- Some people find their teeth sensitive for a short time afterwards